Timeless Rudy Project-iconic design, wide fit and multiple prescription options, the Rudy Project Magnus Glasses is the new model designed to offer the best standard of performance for athletes with wider faces as well and represents a groundbreaking advancement in the Rudy Project “RIDE TO ZERO” program. The Magnus frame is made from Rilsan Clear®, a high-performance sustainable and bio-based polyamide developed by Arkema to ensure maximum durability, lightness, flexibility and impact resistance of the sports glasses.
Features of the Rudy Project Magnus Glasses
- Wider Performance:Magnus geometry is designed to give athletes with wider faces just as much of the best performance standard.
- Rilsan:Rilsan® is a sustainable and bio-based high performance polymer made from renewable raw materials. The key properties of Rilsan® are lightness, chemical and fatigue resistance, flexibility and ease of processing, making this material extremely durable, impact and weather resistant and perfect for sports use.
- Adjustable Nose Pads and Temple Ends:The soft, adjustable nose pad provides a great fit for any face shape. This system also allows you to adjust the goggle height and distance from your face to prevent fogging. Adjustable temple tips provide a custom fit and perfect hold. Simply apply gentle pressure to adjust these clamps in any direction.
- Quick Change System:Change your lenses in a snap! The Quick Change System allows you to choose the size and type of lenses that fits you best. And it ensures perfect light management, as you can easily mount or swap lenses to suit your needs.
- Power Flow Ventilation System:The innovative PowerFlow system features vents located at the temple ends, front chassis and lenses to improve airflow while ensuring maximum aerodynamic efficiency and visibility.
- RX Capable:The Rudy Project Magnus goggles support a wide range of correction solutions, including the brand new Optical Dock 2 platform, making this model extremely versatile and suitable for all sports disciplines.
Technical specifications of the Rudy Project Magnus Glasses
- Lens width: 75mm
- Lens height: 46mm
- Temple length: 133mm
- Curve: 8
There are no reviews yet.